Mirella, Brazil asked Adriana Beal, Square Root

AddedThursday, March 29, 2012 at 6:50 AM

Validating Foreign Credentials
Hi! I have a chemical engineering degree from a Brazilian university, and I would like to know what do I need to do to become a professional in the U.S.A? How do I validate my diploma, and do I need a license? Thanks :)
Related to Chemical, Internships & Jobs