Submit an answer

Abhishek, IT

AddedSaturday, September 7, 2013 at 2:22 AM

I want to switch engineering fields
I'm a computer engineer by profession. I have a degree in computer engineering from India. Now, i want to pursue a career in civil engineering. Please tell me how can i earn a degree/ diploma in civil engineering?
Related to Civil, Computer, Merging Fields
  • Answered Saturday, September 7, 2013 at 2:22 AM

    Dear Abhishek,

    Getting a degree/diploma in civil engineering will be a similar process to getting your degree in computer engineering.  You will need to contact a university or other degree-granting institution to find out their requirements.  Some schools are reluctant to accept students for a second bachelor's degree so you may consider taking additional training and trying for a master's.  See the answer to a similar question here for some more tips.