Submit an answer

Stephanie, Antioch

AddedMonday, June 24, 2013 at 9:02 PM

Engineering hair products
Hey Engineer Girl! I was Wondering if someone wanted to do an engineer career on hair products , what type of engineer/ exact name would they be called and how can one receive a scholarship in that engineer field? Thanks :)
Related to Chemical, Industrial
  • Answered Monday, June 24, 2013 at 9:02 PM

    Working with hair products goes along with other types of personal products and cosmetics.  If you want to work on directly developing the formula's for these types of products you should consider a chemical engineering degree.  If you like the idea of working on the process of making these products then you might also consider industrial or process engineering. 

    Finding a scholarship can be challenging in any field, but luckily there are lots to choose from for most engineering majors.  Try reviewing our blog article on finding scholarships and our scholarships resource section to get you started.  Good luck!