Hassan Khalkhali asked Sandra Cruz-Pol, Professor

AddedSaturday, August 12, 2017 at 2:58 PM

I am a US PR, coming to the US next month. I have MS in electrical engineering from one of Iran's top universities. Although I have work experience in my home country, can I get a job in the US? worried!

Masters degree in electrical power engineering.
Related to Electrical, Energy