Pam works as the Education & Outreach Manager for an Engineering Research Center (ERC) for Re-inventing the Nation's Urban Water Infrastructure (ReNUWIt). ReNUWIt was funded by the National Science Foundation (NSF) in 2011 to transform the way we manage water, and make it more safe and sustainable. As ReNUWIt's Education & Outreach Manager, Pam helps oversee the educational programs of the Center, which serve a wide range of people - kindergarteners through senior citizens. The Education Team's goal is to expand, diversify, and prepare the next generation of urban water experts.
- I am willing to be contacted by educators for possible speaking engagements in schools or in after school programs or summer camps.
- I am willing to serve as science fair judge or other temporary volunteer at a local school.
- I am willing to host a field trip to my place of employment.
- I am willing to be contacted about potential job shadowing by interested students.
- I am willing to be interviewed by interested students via email.