As a computer engineer is in education. Angela has already enjoyed several very different and fascinating jobs: video game developer, technical coordinator of a tutoring program, and creator of an art program for students with disabilities. She is the Learning Support Programs Coordinator at Coconino Community College. Angela’s job is to support students in pursuing their academic dreams. About half of her job involves technology: she is working on creating a better online presence for the college in terms of learning support. She also utilizes technology to track the work of the Learning Support Programs through database tracking and analysis. The other half of her job is working directly with students and their tutors.
B.S. in Computer Engineering
M.Ed. in Instructional Design
- I am willing to be contacted by educators for possible speaking engagements in schools or in after school programs or summer camps.
- I am willing to serve as a sponsor or coach for an engineering club or team.
- I am willing to host a field trip to my place of employment.
- I am willing to be contacted about potential job shadowing by interested students.
- I am willing to be interviewed by interested students via email.