Angela is currently the Associate Dean of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math at Southern New Hampshire University’s College of Online and Continuing Education. Beginning her career in industry as a video game developer armed with a B.S. in Computer Engineering gives her the perfect lens in academia to shape the curriculum for other like-minded individuals interested in STEM degrees and careers. Angie is ever vigilant in giving her students the most up to date courses with valuable hands on experience knowing that these are the most valuable tools that students need to succeed in the workforce.
B.S. in Computer Engineering
M.Ed. in Instructional Design
- I am willing to be contacted by educators for possible speaking engagements in schools or in after school programs or summer camps.
- I am willing to serve as a sponsor or coach for an engineering club or team.
- I am willing to host a field trip to my place of employment.
- I am willing to be contacted about potential job shadowing by interested students.
- I am willing to be interviewed by interested students via email.