I graduated with my Civil Engineering degree from Colorado State University in 2003. I worked in Colorado, then Texas and now I am back in Colorado. I focus on Stormwater Engineering. What does this mean? This means I get to deal with anything you see that relates to rain or snow. I enjoy studying rivers the most, to determine who will flood and who will stay dry in big storm events. I get to study things that may happen as well as design projects that will prevent damage to streams, property and loss of life. I LOVE what I do and it allows me to do other fun things in life like run, travel (I have even gone to the Olympics!!!), snowboard, hike, camp, fish and go to concerts. To me that was all I ever wanted, to enjoy my job and get in a field that allows me to enjoy life.
Colorado State University
- I am willing to be contacted by educators for possible speaking engagements in schools or in after school programs or summer camps.
- I am willing to serve as a sponsor or coach for an engineering club or team.
- I am willing to serve as science fair judge or other temporary volunteer at a local school.
- I am willing to be contacted about potential job shadowing by interested students.
- I am willing to be interviewed by interested students via email.