Sara DaSilva is a chemical engineer working as a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Project Manager for Univar, a chemical distributor. She manages short- and long-term projects that help streamline business, supply chain, and manufacturing processes.
BS Chemical Engineering, University of Pittsburgh
MBA, University of Phoenix
- I am willing to be contacted by educators for possible speaking engagements in schools or in after school programs or summer camps.
- I am willing to serve as a sponsor or coach for an engineering club or team.
- I am willing to serve as science fair judge or other temporary volunteer at a local school.
- I am willing to be contacted about potential job shadowing by interested students.
- I am willing to be interviewed by interested students via email.